I mentioned in my intro that I was already a phone sex operator while I was working my 9-5 as a marketing rep. I still can’t remember which PSO company I started out with, but I do remember doing it part time and I was being wreck-less doing it while I was at work. I was hooked on working 9-5, selling sex toys, and taking phone sex calls because not only did it help me pay off my bills and make me debt free, but it funded my t-shirt business. I had more than enough to maintain independently. Or so I thought...
Let’s back it up a bit shall we? While I had a t shirt business that was built from scratch with pure cash, on the other hand, here I was married to a man with an alcoholic problem and a PayPal debit card linked to my account. As fast as I was making the money with my business ventures; he was spending it. So, initially, knowing I needed more cash, I first looked up wholesale sites for sex toys and did my research on a great marketplace to sell these sex toys. eBay was just the source I needed. I already had experience in selling with eBay so I knew this would be a piece of cake. My husband at the time, didn't exactly agree with me selling sex toys, but he wasn't supporting his habit with just his money, clearly, and he surely wasn't helping me with my t shirt business. I made a mass wholesale purchase for sex toys and began selling them on eBay.
Fast forward to a few months in, and this man was still spending the money I was making, now from the sex toy industry as well. And I thought wow, for someone who doesn't agree with me selling sex toys, you sure are spending all of my money. I finally cut up his card. One day I decided it was time to explore other options within the adult industry, so I signed up for phone sex. I knew the cash would be faster than selling sex toys, and it would give me a way to keep things spicy in the bedroom. Despite some shady business going on causing the rough patches between us, I wanted to keep my husband. To me, there wasn’t anything we couldn’t get through. He had no idea I’d signed up for phone sex. I wanted it to be my secret.
After all of that, stupid me, still retired from my 9-5 job to focus on my t-shirt company full time. *Sigh*
Anyway I quit my job and started focusing on my t-shirt business full time. The orders coming in were good, but I cannot lie, it still was not enough. I was still taking calls to have some more consistent income coming in. And I was tired of hiding this secret from my husband. I decided it was not only time to tell him, but it was time for me to explore other phone sex options to help double my chances of earning lucrative income. Especially if I was going to be working at home with him possibly in the next room.
I worked up the courage to discuss the idea with my husband over several glasses of wine and he didn't agree with that either. I blurted out “Well you're spending all of the money I've been making and I can't sit around going broke.” Clearly it was the wine talking at this point. I was fed up. Truly.
He looked at me in disgust. I said, “Plus this will be a way for us to explore our freaky side. No one will know it's me. My picture won't be up. If I get a call and they want me to suck their dicks, all you have to do is whip yours out and boom... sound effects." He still didn't agree but I noticed his manhood wasn't on his side of the fence. His dick was growing listening to my idea.
"Together we could be stars and get this money. You can fuck me too, boom… more authentic sound effects. It'll be great." I said. He hesitated for a while but finally agreed. With that, I wanted to get right to it. I decided I’d start my research for more PSO companies the following morning.
Because I still had a t-shirt company, I had a showroom in my home. I was maintaining the t-shirt company full time with the help of my mother. I’d pick her up from her house everyday and bring her to mine so we could complete orders and she’d help with checks and balances. She had her desk, I had mine. It was totally ideal. I let her in on my conversation with my husband about being a phone sex operator. “Honey, how’s that going to work? She asked. “He’s going to get jealous.” She further warned.
“We talked about it and he agreed.” I said.
“Girl that don’t mean a muthafuckin thing. They always say it's okay until they show they’re not okay with it. They’re okay with spending that money though.” She said. Her index finger standing straight up in the air to let me know she meant business.
Little did she know, he’d already expressed his opposition to it but I convinced him this would be great. I didn’t dare tell her that part though. I didn’t want her to be right. I really wanted this to work. But deep down, I knew she was right. Mothers are always right. I kept it simple and said;
“We’ll see.”
“Okay, let me know how that goes.” She chuckled and continued with checking for orders.
I started my search and looked up other phone sex sites I came across a news clip that talked about a woman who was making thousands of dollars a week taking calls on
Niteflirt. And she didn’t have to show photos of herself. I was sold. “Look at this.” I motioned to my mother. I turned my computer around for her to see the news clip. She nodded; said: “Go for it.”
I quickly signed up for a PSO account with Niteflirt.
But I didn't stop there. I kept searching. I didn’t want to limit myself. In my Google search for phone sex sites, I saw a site called MyPhoneSite. MyPhoneSite was like an eBay for phone sex operators. There were hundreds of PSO and psychic sites listed on MyPhoneSite. A talker or model seeking employment could either apply to be a PSO with any of the operations listed on MPS or they could create their own PSO site with MPS. A total marketplace, we didn’t have to direct traffic over there. There was plenty of internal traffic. I applied to a few phone sex sites on MPS and waited for approvals.
Meanwhile, I was proactive. I automatically assumed I would be approved. So I looked for fake photos to add on my profiles and I drafted a description of my services. I tried to be as creative as possible. I wanted to let out my inner freak. I always made my profiles as a white woman. I knew better than to present myself as a black woman anyway, let alone my actual self.
A few days later, my account with NiteFlirt had been approved and I was up for business while I still waited for the other operations to approve me. I’d received a call during my normal work hours at Niteflirt with my mother sitting just feet away from me. She stared at me in awe. I tried not to look at her while I was on my call. I didn’t want to suddenly laugh from watching her facial expression. I could feel her eyes burning on me. Her sharp ears tuning into my conversation. Somehow giving the aura of being intrigued with my call.
Once I was done with the call she asked, “Can you help me sign up?” From then on, it was on and poppin. We signed her up for Niteflirt, her account was also approved. We bought noise canceling headsets to take calls on from our phones. So we were both taking calls from our desks during the day while operating a t-shirt company. It was golden. Not to be mistaken for the idea of we were heavily busy. We weren’t. Calls did not come in constantly, but when they did, we were prepared. This is why I explored other options. I didn’t want to limit myself to one or two platforms. If I did I’d probably still be waiting for phone calls til tis day.
I finally received an update that the PSO sites that I applied for on MPS, did not approve my application. I was initially bummed, but, luckily for me, MyPhoneSite was excellent for entrepreneurs who wanted to own a business. PSOs weren’t just at the mercy of being hired by other PSO companies. The way I was raised, you never beg to sit at someone’s table. If they don’t want to give you a seat, you create your own table. I immediately turned to my mother and said; “Would you be interested in starting our own phone sex operation?” She immediately said yes.
MPS was super easy to use, free, and supportive for business owners. And just like that, we were website owners. Our business name was Guilty Pleasures. We were ready for action. As popular as Niteflirt is, we initially did not receive many hits from that platform. In fact, my very first long standing call actually came from our own website on MyPhoneSite. He only wanted to talk, and I earned one hundred dollars in a matter of an hour.
Please note: myphonesite is no longer available for use, they closed down the site back in 2016, I believe. Such a shame because they were excellent with customers, technical assistance for website owners, their fee was extremely low (as in they only charged website owners and workers for every call they received. There wasn't a monthly outrageous fee. And their fee for every call was only 10%.) They handled marketing, but if you wanted to, you could market your own website for further exposure. Having our own website also gave us an opportunity to create jobs for other women and men who wanted to be a phone sex operator and earn a few extra bucks. I truly miss that site. I'm not giving up though, every now and again I'm searching for a site that is exactly like them. I do appreciate the current sites that I am with but having our own was a wonderful experience.
Original date: 06/22/2020
Update: 12/31/2025
We finally have our own phone sex site again, with phone sex workers including my mother and myself. We get calls and hits on our site. We love it. Happy Holidays everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment