Join Jerkmate Now

Sunday, August 16, 2026

He Fucked Around and Found Out

Now today, I was totally tired and did not have the energy to stream online on webcammodels.com. It’s my birthday weekend (shoutout to Leos - had a couple of fans who are Leos on there today) and it has been quite tiring and challenging, so I was planning to take at least today off. Last night I cashed out and I was feeling myself. 

But somehow I had the urge to just sign on and watch the chats. I wanted to see what the temperature was looking like. I thought… maybe if I have a drink the tiredness would go away and I’d have the energy to go live. 

Instantly, I started getting private messages on the side of my screen. One of my regulars talked about how much he missed me. Making me feel all special and shit. I told him I wasn’t going to stream tonight because I was just too tired. He said he understood and we continued to just chat. 

Suddenly, a new person comes into the private side chat, requesting that I look at his camera and offering to pay me. He wanted me to watch him and instruct him on what to do. He said I didn’t have to turn my cam. I thought fair enough. I can do that. 

I agreed to watch his cam for a fee. Or so I thought. I accepted his verbal request and he tells me to go into another room. The party room. I thought oh how interesting that he would ask me to go there. And then I thought… wait… why would he ask that I go there instead. Like what is the significance in that? Anyway, I go over the party room, he’s there, and now he wants to negotiate how he’s going to pay me to look at his cam. I’m like oh boy here we go. Meanwhile, whole time, I’m thinking he can easily view my tip list and pay me to look at his cam from my tip list. It’s literally that simple, but okay

He said something to the effect of; “you watch me, and I only pay when you get naked, fair enough?” I said “I don’t understand what you’re saying, are you saying you’ll only pay me if or when I get naked?” I couldn’t wait for him to respond because this conversation was already feeling like a freeloading waste of time, so I instantly send another chat message saying “I have a tip list you can take a look at with viewing cams on it.” - something along those lines. He asks me how much, I tell him. He basically goes on to ask if there’s a limit, I say no. So he pays me to view his cam. 

I’m looking at his cam, instructing him, per his requests, only writing in the chat. After a while he was no closer to cumming. He goes on to ask me to hop on cam so he can see me and have me talk to him about cumming. I stalled for a while. Trying to come up with a plan on how to get him to pay me to come on cam. My brain was completely fried. So after he begged me again, I finally decided to hop on cam and show my tits. No face. That’s one of the wonderful perks about webcammodels.com, models and fans do not have to show their faces. 

I had my tits up on the screen. Suddenly, viewers started popping in. Lots of them. I’m talking, more in one minute than in one hour while in the over 40 room. Those old bats in the over 40 room be fightin’ for their lives in there. No shade, all tea. I’ll be posting more about that experience shortly. The guy who initially wanted me to view his cam, instantly regretted asking me to turn my cam on. Why might you ask? Because now my attention was no longer on him. That’s the thing about viewers, somehow they want to feel special without initiating a private. 

People were coming into my stream and watching, complimenting me. He didn’t like that too much. It was so much going on at that point he sends me a message saying “okay baby, I saw you, you can turn your cam off now” I said “but now baby you don’t understand, you asked me to come on and now that I’m here, I can’t just leave.” I typed that in the chat. My stream was muted because I had been listening to music pretty loud - let’s also remember that I was tired and had no intention of going live. 

But it was clear at this point that he’d fucked around and found out. He kept trying to tell me to turn my camera off, meanwhile, my viewer list is growing. Fast. Next, someone tipped me from my tip list to perform an act. Oh it’s up, now I thought. 

Main client is still up with his camera on. He stopped jacking off, clearly he’s looking at the chat and seeing how lit it can get. From his aura I could tell, instant regret. He takes a chance and still asks me to turn my cam off. Goes on to say he wants me to just focus on him. I thought "well sir, you should have just taken me into private. For goodness sakes that’s the whole purpose". Here I was worried about how I was going to get him to pay me to show myself on cam for him, couldn’t figure it out, so I went on anyway and it turned out great in my favor. 

Now I’m getting tip after tip; to do acts and just because πŸ’•. Let me just say. That shit is awesome as hell!!!!!!! They love my energy, ayeeeeee… And side-note, I have to say, the party room was better. No one was hating on me and trying to steal my shine; and if they did, I honestly didn’t notice. It was literally so lit. Main client is in between beatin' his meat and gawking. He simply can’t believe the chaos he’s created for the sake of his own entitlement and greed. I’m sorry, but there wasn’t any other way I could express that part. He’s still asking me to turn my cam off and just solely focus on him. All while I am being tipped. πŸ˜• I was genuinely confused. For him to think I would turn my cam off at this point was giving de-lu-lu. Like sir, no shade, you paid me this one fee to view your cam and we’ve been on for a while. The fee was hella little too! You’d 1000% gag if I exposed how much I charge to view cams. The upside to that is when I went live, that fee for cam view request was paid x amount of times more; once I went live. Aye! I’m like yea; nah, I’m not ending my live for this one dude who paid me once. 

Time goes by, he’s still up and he finally decided he had no choice but to know his place in my live. He literally fucked around and found out who I am exactly. He sat back and waited for me to please each person that was tipping me. And I’m so cunning. I said to him as I was playing with my puss, “you see what you did? I wasn’t trying to come online but you couldn’t resist and now here we are.” - Whoa, for what was that more tips starting coming in. Just because I said that. 

So to wrap this up, he was the last to cum in the first round of flirts. He literally started to understand that I’m magnetic. No shade. If I say I’m not going live there’s a reason for that. But if you insist on it then okay bitch here you go. Now all the attention has left you and entered into the public area for everyone. All in all, it turned out to be a great night. I earned quite a bit of coins for being online for just under an hour. Especially as an Ebony model. I know we are celebrated behind closed doors mostly. So to be celebrated in public is a beautiful milestone for me. And so no; I won’t be turning off my camera to turn my attention to someone who has paid me that tiny flat cam fee and hasn’t shown any more appreciation after that. 

Thank you so much to all the viewers and tippers who came on my live to show me love and appreciation. For my birthday, my energy, my talents, and just because. I love you to the moon and back. And I am always so glad to have you. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Level or Need to Study, Needs to be Studied; Let me Explain

Here's the tea....    Lately, I've been streaming just about everyday. I love to stream whenever I'm taking a break from phone c...