I’ve had OnlyFans since 2020 I want to say. And I'm used to promoting myself and products on my own, through and through. But I must say, OnlyFans was and still is totally boring for someone like me. No shade.
What do I mean by someone like me? Well, although I’ve been in the adult entertainment world for many years, somehow I still don’t consider myself to be a content creator if you will. I consider myself to be a virtual flirt, a talker, slight entertainer, an occasional solo freak who likes to touch herself when she’s in the mood and be paid for it. Producing constant content and posting it, always trying to come up with something new and fresh every single time sounds exhausting at the mere thought. And people outside of this industry tend to be rather disrespectful to the work that actually does have to be put into content creating. Content creation, no matter the niche; is work. It takes hours and a hell of a lot of effort.
Now I get it, there may be a handful of models who have an entire team guiding them through every process and I’m here for it. By all means do you boo boo. Me personally, I’m not very trusting so I work solo all around. I am responsible for everything that happens with my work. But we won’t ramble about that right now.
I initially signed for OnlyFans because of all the hype. I’m aware that OF was started for famous people to connect more with their audience and then somehow it got morphed into ordinary people signing up and poof, shit hit the fan. I’ll admit, once again I got sucked into what successful white folks were saying about how much they were earning on OnlyFans as solo creators, and I don’t know why my stupid ass didn’t catch on. Perhaps it was the hippy spirit in me.
So anyway I completely understood the concept of OnlyFans and how it started. I do know that creators get what is it? 80% payout? And the catch is that creators must promote themselves. I will absolutely acknowledge that. But I also understand what this still means as a Black entertainer, and so I want to stick to options that are less likely to require so much work out of me. You may be thinking, what the fuck does that mean? It means that as a regular person who dipped my foot into the entertainment content creation world by joining OF; I don’t want to work too hard ultimately burning myself out by trying to build a following on OnlyFans for fans to still come in and feel entitled to me and everything about me for free when I’m on platforms that are more structured for the sole purpose of exercising my right to what I know I deserve. And while that should go without explanation, I’ll say it anyway. I deserve to have a private following that adores and appreciates me and my energy enough to want to pay me without a second thought or hesitation. Pay me to keep them virtual company and create specific content for their own wants and needs as it pertains to their love for me as a person and as an Ebony MILF model.
Now, OnlyFans is more of a free-ball platform where practically anyone can apply, and that much I can definitely appreciate because I’ve seen other platforms that do not allow men, transwomen, black women, and transmen to join - and that fucking sucks.
I’ve heard of models making a shit ton of money on OF, there is actually a documentary out about OF where models express how they started and how much money they’ve made. But yet again, I’ve never seen one Ebony creator who ISN’T famous say they’ve made thousands of dollars on OnlyFans. I’ve publicly asked on social media platforms. My questions were ignored. So hopefully this post will bring them to the yard to enlighten me with results. No shade, but this bitch (me) is legit asking.
I already wasn't very active on OnlyFans from the start. I do understand the hype in pay but as a person who doesn’t consider themselves a content creator, I knew OnlyFans was never going to work for me.
I did however, get followers. Almost instantly. I did put up content with a free subscription and a few xxx material for PPV. I chose this way to do things because I was not consistent with my content. So, to me it made no sense to make subscribers pay for a monthly subscription if I wasn’t going to constantly put up content for them, or talk with them daily. Well, unfortunately, even with the free subscription, they did not pay for my PPV content. They subscribed but did not pay. I eventually moved on to a minor monthly fee. I legitimately wanted to give OnlyFans a fair shot to see if I could get used to it and grow with it. I had a couple of paid subscribers for about a month - God bless those guys. I put up more content just because they subscribed, but I still wasn’t as active as I should have been and I began to feel bad about having a paid subscription set up. I even put up a poll to get the opinion of my subscribers, sort of like find out what they prefer, free subscription with PPV content, or a small subscription fee, with free content. They voted for option 1.
I finally gave up on OF and decided I wasn’t going to put up any more of my “content” on that platform. I instead continued to post my content to Manyvids.
I did not delete my OnlyFans though. Here we are in 2026 and I still have it. I have since added more content for PPV. Til this day I offer a free subscription because I am still not consistent with my content. Not even on ManyVids now - a lot of my content sold on the MV platform is old.
But, in 2026 I have made more money in this year on OF than I ever have before. I made a solid $80.00 on that site from a loyal fan who enjoys buying my soaked panty videos and occasionally chatting with me.
At this point, I cannot blame my lack of success on the platform based on my race. I can honestly hold myself accountable and say I did not go as hard for OnlyFans with content and promotion as I would say SP, or LP. Now I can appreciate and use OnlyFans to promote other platforms that I’m on. I am so grateful that they allow that. Most platforms will straight up tell you to get the fuck out of here with that promoting other platforms shit.
For Black creators, I will say if OnlyFans is for you, try to go as hard as you can to promote your content - if you’re serious about it, don’t be like me; be consistent. My personal opinion though, don’t give too much of yourselves for free. The audience expects that from us way too much as it is. I go on my X account and I’m seeing all these free teasers for OnlyFans, but it’s so graphic that there’s no need to subscribe and pay, because 9 times out of 10, the people watching it; are watching it in loop and that’s enough to make them explode. And please do, correct me if I’m wrong. Again, if you are a Black creator and you’ve made a shit ton of money on OF, please enlighten me. I am genuinely curious. How much did you make? What did you have to do to make that amount of money? I’m talking what type of acts did you have to do, how far did you have to go if you’ve had to go that far at all? If you haven’t had to go that far, what exactly did you do? How did you sprinkle your vibe to compel your audience to pay your worth? What promotional tools have you used? Did your promotional efforts work? Like did posting graphic features on X work for you? I’m not trying to give you the 3rd degree, I am, however, very curious and would like some insight. If you don’t care to share your experience for my own curiosity, would you at least consider sharing so that it can help the next Black content creator who’s serious about making money on OF? In life, we are meant to share resources, because there is enough to go around. Too often people hoard information because they are afraid it will tap into their funds when that is simply not the case. When you open your mind and spirit to genuinely be helpful to your peers, you not only still win, but you earn more. Because you paid it forward. So to my Black creators who are not famous and are successful, please share with us how you did it. Disclaimer: no shade, my question unfortunately, does not pertain to mixed Black creators. You are beautiful in your own way, you are loved through and through. However, I’ve seen mixed creators distance themselves from any lack of success on any platform and admit that they are held at a higher standard because they are lighter than the average Black creator and so they do make significantly more without having to try so hard. So I love you down, but I need other Black creators both men and women to come in the chat and share their stories.
Now, if you are a content creator and you absolutely feel like you have to give some detail for a bit to entice your fans to purchase your content; then I would suggest leaving your extended teaser up for roughly 24 hours, be sure to tell them where to go to get your material in your post description, and then take it down. Now if they download it within that timeframe, or screen record, I can’t help you. I wouldn’t know the first thing of what else to do after that because once your shit is online, that’s a wrap despite all these bogus laws they have out now pretending they care about our well-being and our little people community.
What I can guarantee you is, if they like what they see the first time, even if you took it down 24 hours later and they downloaded it, they will be back for more; only the next time, they will seek you and click on where to find you. Here’s the thing, potential fans can only watch that shit for so long before they’re wondering if you’re doing anything new.
Overall I would say, OnlyFans is merely a promotional tool for me, for now (right, had it for over 6 years, it’s beyond “for now” at this point. With that said, there’s no real money potential in it for ME! Maybe I need a team, I don’t know, but we will see. Circumstances can and do always change.


No comments:
Post a Comment