Join Jerkmate Now

Monday, August 24, 2026

Why Promotion Is So Important

I often see models questioning and chatting about how much traffic a site (or potential site) has - and it's usually on forum sites or social media. It's almost like they cannot fathom being apart of a site that doesn't generate enough traffic for them to get hits. The truth is, it doesn't matter how much traffic a site has or doesn't have. Even if a site had tons of traffic, the site cannot guarantee fans engagement. When you think about it, fans don’t have to engage. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t, and I’m speaking from every platform I’ve been on, including mine. Fans can log in, browse, lurk, and then log off. If they decide to engage then they will. If they don’t want to engage, then they won’t. I’ve had instances where new fans came and saved me as a favorite, but didn’t text me. Even if I texted them first, thanking them for saving me as a favorite. It’s the rule of the game. Do I let their lack of response upset me and discourage me? No. I keep moving, maybe give them a week or two, before I send another message checking in with them, but also making it more inviting than the last one.

As an Ebony model, if I want to see higher results on any of my profiles regardless of how popular the site is, I must promote myself.  

Taking a trip down memory lane; I’ve talked about my own experiences with promotion. And I was on platforms like MFC, LiveJasmin, Talk To Me, Niteflirt, SextPanther, Streammates, ImLive, and most recently Chaturbate and Bongacams. Those are some pretty high traffic sites.  But once I walked into MFC and made the mistake of thinking I was going to be an instant hit for my mere existence, the results or lack thereof; painfully dawned on me and reminded me that I need to do more. I quickly changed my way of thinking. 

It is very important to understand that without promotion, not enough fans will know what type of services you offer. It is even more important for you as an Ebony model to help get some exposure to your profiles. There is a place for us, and though not out loud, the demand for us is secretly growing. You want to target your specific audience and help them find you without having to sift through a website to finally see you on like page 6. So, if you want to heighten your chance of making larger sums of money and gaining more popularity, it’s important to promote the platforms you’re on. If you don’t have time to promote, or if you don’t necessarily know where to start, you can hire someone from freelancers.xxx

No matter how big you get, promotion should never stop. I have fans on all platforms, and while I appreciate them, I’m never too big or too popular to keep promoting myself and gaining new fans. Just the other day, I promoted myself and gained a solid 20 fans on SextPanther alone. I have many contacts on each platform that I utilize the most. I connect with them regularly. Sometimes they’re online and I speak to them more than once a day/week, but if I want more exposure and money I know that I need to open the door to receiving more fans. 

Even if you’re new and shy and don’t want to put yourself out there you must promote yourself. Some of you may even say, well I’m not a content creator, or I want my identity hidden in this line of work. And that’s okay. You can totally promote your alter ego without actually putting up photos and videos. 

Like anything else, this industry is changing. What was once hot or trending, isn’t anymore. The demand for engagement is higher. Am I saying you need to burn yourself out promoting? No! Absolutely not! But you need to build your audience to increase your potential earnings. I’ve said this in a previous post; when I promoted my links and businesses, fans came in, and they came in hot! I saw the results and it was phenomenal. These days, I could say I don’t need to promote myself, but I simply don’t feel that way. I feel like I always need to promote myself and my services. There is always someone out there who is looking for a person like me, who can provide what the virtual fantasy they are looking for. 

So if you’re wanting to get exposure and increase your earnings, promote, promote, promote! If you’re in the phone sex and webcamming business and your resources seem to be limited, start with PSO Finder. PSO Finder is a free forum site where you can add your links. AdultPC is a free classified ad site made for adults in the adult performance industry. Adding your listing there is also free. 

Know of other sites to promote virtual adult premium services? Please feel free to share in the comments. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Level or Need to Study, Needs to be Studied; Let me Explain

Here's the tea....    Lately, I've been streaming just about everyday. I love to stream whenever I'm taking a break from phone c...